Thursday 16 January 2014

Final brief- Advertising a new film release

Specification of the film

The title I will use for my movie will be Small things my movie will be a comedy for the ages between 5-11, the target gender for my movie is unisex so anyone can watch it. The media production type i'm going to use is a poster campaign



Overview of the story


The start of my film introduces a family of small insects trying to get into a house, to steal all of the food from the cupboards due to the loss of the of their food supply. In the middle of the movie, the family of insects meet a bird that explains why there is no food, a newly built dam that is stopping a river flowing. The river provides water for the plants. Near the end of the film the bird and the insects have to blow up the dam, stop it from working or they have to travel up river to get to place where the plants are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment