Thursday 6 February 2014

finished final movie poster design + write up


- When I started my poster design, I got the background (a blue sky) and put it onto photoshop.

- I then added the title of the film and the release date of the film.
- Next I found some silhouetted pictures of a bug and a bird and composited them to the background.

-Next I got a picture of two boulders next to each other and used the lasso tool to get rid of the majority of the  background to make sure all of the background was gone I composited the rest of the background away.

- Then I created a new layer and added the two rocks to make the cliffs surrounding the dam.

- Next I got the picture of a black brick wall and composited it between the rock faces to create the dam.

- I then took a picture of a puddle and used it for the river that is under/in front of the dam and composited it into the final composite.








No comments:

Post a Comment